C17-C61 25GBASE DWDM SFP28 100GHz 1563.86nm~1528.77nm 10km DOM Duplex LC SMF Optical Transceiver Module
- Max Power Consumption ≤2W.
- Provide Professional Compatibility and Parameter Test Reports.
- Compliant with Hot Pluggable SFP28 MSA, IEEE 802.3ae Standard.
- Class1/1M Standard Product, Compliant with RoHS Environmental Protection Standards (Lead-Free).
- DDM(Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) Supported.
- Easy Capacity Expansion, Flexible Service Access and High Bandwidth Utilization.
|Product Type||SFP-25G-DW10||Vendor||Starry Networks|
|Form Factor||SFP28||Max. Data Rate||25.78Gbps|
|Wavelength||C17-C61||Max Cable Distance||10km|
|Transmitter Type||EML||Receiver Type||PIN|
|Tx Power||-2~6dBm||Receiver Sensitivity||< -12dBm|
|Powe Consumption||≤2W||Commercial Temperature Range||0~70°C|
|Modualation Mode||NRZ||CDR||Tx & Rx Built-in CDR|
|Protocols||SFF-8472, SFF-8431, SFF-8432, SFP28 MSA, CPRI, eCPRI|
25G SFP28 optical module offers optimal input/output (I/O) performance and 2.5 times the fiber capacity of 10G Ethernet performance.
The biggest advantage that Starry Networks 25G Ethernet technology brings to the data center is the ability to maximize bandwidth and port density,
saving operational costs by reducing the number of ToR switches and cables to provide the most energy efficient way to meet the growing demands
of next-generation data center networks.
Starry Networks has a full range of professional testing equipments for testing various
parameters of products to ensure high performance and quality of optical transmission stability.